It has been a while since I have updated my plugins, exams being a barricade. But, now I have released After the Deadline Plugin v1.6 plugin for bbPress! There are many new features, some being those which are found in the WordPress plugin. In this version, the users get the ability to ignore certain terms forever, set ignore types and select the option for auto-proofreading the content if they forget to do that once (all can be configured on their profile edit page, and any of these can be mass-disabled from the admin page).
- The following options have been added for the user (can also be mass-disabled from the admin page):
- AutoProofread if the user has forgotten to run the spellcheck
- Ignore always option
- Ignore types
- Updated AtD/jQuery – Changelog
- Added an AJAX loader image
- Added screenshot of the profile edit page and updated admin page screenshot
- Updated hindi translation
Update (26-03-2010): After the Deadline v1.6.1 has been released which has the latest version of AtD/jQuery and also fixes some upgrade notification issues.